Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Backfence PDX

SO!

As my head is still whirling from my trip to Europe and I'm still not QUITE all here in Portland (my head seems to be stuck in London... and Paris... and trains...), I've not been very good at spreading the word/remembering when the next Backfence event was.

Well apparently it's tomorrow night!

For anyone who wants a refresher on BackfencePDX you can read my past posts here and here, as well as the article that was in the Oregonian on Sunday April 5th.

For all you in the Portland area that want a quick overview, think of it as "This American Life" but here in Portland. The event is tomorrow at 7:30, but the doors open at 6:00 pm. We had a great time last time! It's at the Mission Theater and it's $10 online (https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/61399) and $12 at the door. It's 21+ as it IS a drinking venue...which... I still find ridiculous... especially with how lenient Oregon is about other things.

SO!
For a good time, good stories and some drinks... I think you should join us and help support this! Did I mention that there will be giveaways??

If you can't do it for me... do it for the adorable Melissa Lion (just ask Da5id!) who pours her heart and soul into this.

0 comments: